Saturday 1 March 2014

Pokka Milk Coffee

While I was at the Vietnamese supermarket I picked up one of these drinks, very expensive for £1 but worth trying. It is in fact a cold coffee drink with milk. The only instruction is to shake the can before drinking, it's not fizzy thank goodness! Tastes very nice if a tad sweet for my taste. Made in Singapore but shipped from Japan at this price I'll not be running to get another but as an occasional treat this would go lovely with a dark chocolate bar. If you haven't tried it then I very much recommend it.

If this drink were a computer game: Super Meat Boy; very much an individual taste for gamers due to it's difficulty but great for a quick thrill!
 
If this drink was a rock band: The Rolling Stones; been around for years but still sounding great!

No comments:

Post a Comment